Before you place an order with Alfresco Plus, please familiarise yourself with our delivery and returns policy, which is as follows:
1. Delivery CostsIf you have any questions about our delivery and returns policy, please don’t hesitate to contact the Alfresco Plus team.
- Most tile/paving orders with a sales value exceeding £750 will be delivered free of charge to mainland UK addresses. Deliveries will be made within 3 working days of order receipt (orders received after 12 noon will be processed the following day). Please call 0800 028 8756 to get a quote for delivery to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Wight. Orders under £750 will be subject to a delivery charge of £50.
- All decking orders will be charged at £114 to UK mainland locations in England & Wales. Deliveries will be made within 5 working days of order receipt (orders received after 12 noon will be processed the following day). Please call 0800 028 8756 for delivery quotes to Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Wight.
- After you submit your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email. Please read this email carefully to ensure that your contact details, delivery information, and items ordered are all correct.
- A delivery date will be arranged once your order has been accepted and processed. You will receive a delivery date via email, and this date will be adhered to wherever possible.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for any costs incurred as a result of any changes to your delivery date that occur through no fault of our own. Please do not book tradesmen until your delivery has been made.
- We are unable to provide specific delivery times, although we do endeavour to call regarding decking consignments approximately one hour prior to delivery. If you have specific delivery date requests, we may be able to offer additional delivery options at an extra charge – please call 0800 028 8756 for a quote.
- ALL deliveries are made to kerbside or as close to the property as access will allow. Items cannot be moved or carried upstairs, round the back of the property etc. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that materials are moved from kerbside. The driver will assist wherever possible.
- An additional charge will be applicable if orders have to be re-delivered.
- Where goods are returned, a fee of 20% of the sales value will be payable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Order cancellations MUST be strictly made by telephone. Where this is not adhered to, the above will apply. If you wish to cancel your order, please call us on 0800 028 8756.